Want to start a home-based career that will give you flexible work schedule and at the same time make you financially secure? Join us and see the difference we can make to your life.
You can check the number of our current MT/QA requirements on the left.
Why should you join TransCare HBT?
- Best pay rate in the industry – earn more without any extra effort.
- Work purely from home – keep away from the hazards of daily commute.
- Two week-offs – spent more time with your family.
- No TDS deduction – take home whatever you earn and save more.
- Work on a regular set of doctors’ dictations – increase lines per hour substantially.
- 100% feedback – learn and improve from your mistakes.
As a home-based MT/QA, you will need to have the following:
- A personal computer with Dual Core processor or higher.
- Windows Vista or higher.
- RAM 1 GB or higher.
- Hard drive free space 1 GB
- Sound card with speaker/amplifier and stereo headphone.
- Windows Internet Explorer 7 or higher (only Microsoft Internet Explorer is supported by EMDAT.
- Windows Media Player 9 or higher.
- A monitor capable of displaying a resolution of 1024x768 pixels or higher.
- USB foot pedal (optional).
- One primary internet connection (preferably wired broadband) and one alternative internet connection (USB dongle will do).
- Power backup of at least 2-hour duration.